ADA Compliance Needs
- For any individual with ADA or additional needs of access, we have prepared building access accommodations by request. Please contact the salon directly at 253-548-8910. Our office hours are listed on the footer of our website. See Hours
- To help us make the website a positive place for everyone, we have provided Accessibility Settings for our website. In the lower right hand corner, you will find a gold icon with the handicapped symbol to access these settings. The accessibility settings make web content more accessible for people with disabilities, and user friendly for everyone.
- We have a wheelchair ramp accessible at the front of the building.
Please note, due to the age and zoning of the building we are located in, our bathroom is not ADA accessible.
COVID-19 Restrictions (updated as of 03/07/2022)
- Masks Optional – Per Washington State Guidelines, masks will be optional for all guests and staff, regardless of vaccination status. As health, safety and your comfort is always our highest priority, please let your stylist or designer know if you’d prefer they wear a mask during your service.
- Not Feeling Well? If you are experiencing any symptoms or feeling ill, please contact the salon directly to reschedule your appointment.
How we are working to protect you:
At Chémel, we have the following precautionary steps to keep our salon a clean and safe environment:
- Synexis System
- The Synexis System works continuously, (the 24/7/365 kind of continuously) to reduce the levels of microbes in any type of facility from the air and on surfaces. Synexis is the sole developer of the process by which naturally occurring oxygen and humidity are taken from the air to create Dry Hydrogen Peroxide (H2O2), otherwise known as DHP™.
- The creation of this technology makes Synexis pioneers in the area of microbial reduction. That’s right, pioneers. Learn more.
- We continue to use disinfecting best practices and procedures between every guest to keep you and our team comfortable and safe.