ADA Compliance Needs
- For any individual with ADA or additional needs of access, we have prepared building access accommodations by request. Please contact the salon directly at 253-548-8910. Our office hours are listed on the footer of our website. See Hours
- To help us make the website a positive place for everyone, we have provided Accessibility Settings for our website. In the lower right hand corner, you will find a green icon with the handicapped symbol to access these settings. The accessibility settings make web content more accessible for people with disabilities, and user friendly for everyone.
COVID-19 Restrictions (updated as of 8/27/2021)
- Masks Required – Per Washington State Mandate, masks will be required for all guests and staff, regardless of vaccination status.
- Not Feeling Well? If you are experiencing any symptoms or feeling ill, please contact the salon directly to reschedule your appointment.
How we are working to protect you:
At Chémel, we have the following precautionary steps to keep our salon a clean and safe environment:
- Synexis System
- The Synexis System works continuously, (the 24/7/365 kind of continuously) to reduce the levels of microbes in any type of facility from the air and on surfaces. Synexis is the sole developer of the process by which naturally occurring oxygen and humidity are taken from the air to create Dry Hydrogen Peroxide (H2O2), otherwise known as DHP™.
- The creation of this technology makes Synexis pioneers in the area of microbial reduction. That’s right, pioneers. Learn more.
- We continue to use disinfecting best practices and procedures between every guest to keep you and our team comfortable and safe.