ADA Compliance Needs
- For any individual with ADA or additional needs of access, please contact the salon directly. We have prepared building access accommodations available by request. Please allow us 48 hours to respond.
COVID-19 Restrictions (updated as of 8/27/2021)
- Masks Required – Per Washington State Mandate, masks will be required for all guests and staff, regardless of vaccination status.
- Not Feeling Well? If you are experiencing any symptoms or feeling ill, please contact the salon directly to reschedule your appointment.
How we are working to protect you:
At Chémel, we have the following precautionary steps to keep our salon a clean and safe environment:
- Synexis System
- The Synexis System works continuously, (the 24/7/365 kind of continuously) to reduce the levels of microbes in any type of facility from the air and on surfaces. Synexis is the sole developer of the process by which naturally occurring oxygen and humidity are taken from the air to create Dry Hydrogen Peroxide (H2O2), otherwise known as DHP™.
- The creation of this technology makes Synexis pioneers in the area of microbial reduction. That’s right, pioneers. Learn more.
- We continue to use disinfecting best practices and procedures between every guest to keep you and our team comfortable and safe.